VOTE EVERY DAY IN SEPTEMBER!!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's been way too long

Yes, waaay too long since I was here. But while it's been more than two months since I blogged, it's been on my mind almost every day. I don't know how many times I've thought "I should get a photo of that to post" or " I need to tell that story". It's been Napoleon, Hershey, Toffer and Jack. It's been Georgie and now he has become even more a part of the family at home and how Midnight has become such a fixture at the office. It's been the success of the new software and new staff and the loss of other staff due to circumstances beyond my control.

I'm going to try to catch up, try to tell these stories that make up every day at the shelter and in the field. Because each animal important, and tells the big story of how our community regards its animals.

No comments: