VOTE EVERY DAY IN SEPTEMBER!!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fiona's people arrive

It is a day to celebrate - Fiona has been adopted! I dropped her at the office to be spayed this morning and start her heartworm treatment. I was at a seminar all day and when I got back to the office late this afternoon she was being visited by her new family. She had been pouting all afternoon but seemed happy to see me. I brought her home tonight to rest and recover from surgery and we'll see how she is doing tomorrow. I know a new family is the best thing for her but I'm going to miss her alot. Adopting her and then leaving her home with my two all day is not what she needs. I'm also seeing some stress in my two labs. They are not used to having to share!

A welcome break from the office today, attending a day-long seminar on social networking. Trying to determine the best ways to use Twitter, Facebook and all the other social
media opportunities can be mindboggling.

No comments: