VOTE EVERY DAY IN SEPTEMBER!!

Friday, January 30, 2009

All in all, a good week

It's been a busy week with several doggie visitors to the office, all of whom were adopted today! This 6 month old pit/boxer mix has been with me all week, a very calm presence eager to see me every morning. It was such a pleasure to see her go home with her new family.

This baby is a blue merle pomeranian, a chunky pomeranian at 16 lbs. I thought he was a raccoon when they first brought him to me. He slept at my feet most of the time. He charmed many people who walked by the office but he caught the eye of a woman this afternoon. He'll go home tomorrow.

And this beautiful standard poodle is also going home tomorrow. He came to us stray and so scared last weekend . He was less scared after a a few days and though still shy, he has such a winsome face that an adopter fell in love with him. It turned out that the adopter is a friend, and I was thrilled Myra would be taking him home.

Even with the ice and snow this week, we had alot of serious adopters and we were able to reunite quite a few owners with their animals, including the goat!

And I got the 09-10 budget turned in. And the electricians came to talk about power for the x-ray machine. And we got some new surgical lights donated, I just have to get them installed and even that may go faster than I could have hoped.

No comments: