VOTE EVERY DAY IN SEPTEMBER!!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Fate is real

I had talked to the man and his daughter several times over the past week as they walked through the kennels. Last night I thought they were going to take the young collie/shepherd/chow mix male I've had in my office this week but he needed to talk to his wife. I've so enjoyed having this dog with me the past few days and he's charmed everyone whose walked by - I just didn't understand why he hadn't gone home with someone.

Tonight at about 30 minutes to close a woman walked by my office. She looked in and said "here he is! come here honey". Around the corner came the man I had been talking to. They had each visited the shelter at different times and had fallen in love with the same dog! There were a few others they wanted to look at together but ultimately my baby went to his new home with his new family tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray Nean!