VOTE EVERY DAY IN SEPTEMBER!!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Cats and Me?

A certain member of my staff is gloating over my new found affection for cats. She laughs when she walks by my office and I have one hand on my keyboard and the other rubbing the head of the latest feline living in my office. She's been trying to convert me since I started at the shelter and while she hasn't succeeded in getting me to leave my dogs behind, she has introduced a new appreciation for these creatures. Thanks Donna!

Leona, who became fond of sleeping the day away in a file box under my desk, went home last week. On the right is my new kitty, Midnight. She is very loving and is happy to curl up on my desk for the day. She is not afraid of Fiona or the puppies but will head into her cage and the cat box inside if knew people walk into the room.

We had another parakeet come in today, and a very chatty one at that. We placed his cage right next to Leo and I think both will be happier for it. I now have two birds, one cat, one dog and five puppies living in my office. It makes for a great welcome as I walk in each morning.

No comments: