VOTE EVERY DAY IN SEPTEMBER!!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Leona

Leona went home today. And even with Leo, Fiona and the puppies in the office it seemed empty. I have been opening her cage every morning and giving her the run of the office. A few days ago she took the top off a box under my desk and made herself comfortable in the files. She would come out to have a drink, get her head rubbed and go back to sleep in her box. I'm going to miss her.

The puppies have grown HUGE and are now getting out of the pool. They can see well enough to follow me across the room which is so cute and a little disconcerting. Fiona continues to take great care of them. Taking her out for a walk every few hours is doing a great job of getting me out of the office for some fresh air. We've had three more Mom dogs with puppies come in over the past 24 hours - some giveaways and some stray (though I think the strays were really giveaways too).

No comments: