VOTE EVERY DAY IN SEPTEMBER!!

Friday, April 17, 2009

The clinic cat

Here is Fiona with her only chocolate baby, check out the blue eyes. The pups are all over the office these days and they are so funny. Since I got both of my labs when they were about 2 years old I missed the whole puppy phase. The chocolate puppy has been wonderfully fun to watch over the past three weeks. I love to listen to them growl as they play with each other and last Friday the black female walked over and tried out her new teeth on my foot!


This is Wilbur, the clinic cat. Dr. P and the girls thought they could keep him a secret but it quickly became apparent that he was going to be around for a while. He is not phased by the craziness of the clinic and the many animals that are there for a short time.




No comments: